CAGE Code: 3FDC8
NAICS: 332510, 423710, 423850
Chinrose International is an approved manufacturer of several National Stock Numbers (NSN’s) by the U.S. Government for Laminated Steel and Laminated Brass Padlocks. We are also an approved supplier of Thermal Encased Laminated Padlock and Resettable Laminated Steel Combination Padlocks.
- We supply both the Chinrose® and Securus® brand padlocks to local, state and Federal agencies including the U.S. Military.
- We are an approved manufacturer of several locks and many of these are assembled in the Oregon facility.
- These locks meet and exceed the applicable ASTM Performance Standards F883-09 including surreptitious entry requirements.
- Assembly manuals and all applicable tests are available.
- Laminated steel or brass padlocks in keyed different or keyed alike sets with varying shackle lengths are listed below by National Stock Number (NSN). Included in this list are 4 dial resettable padlocks.
- Also available are non-sparking thermal encased padlocks.
“Working with the National Guard, we developed keyed different Brass Padlocks for lockers and specially marked keyed alike for vacant locker management.”
A series of Solid Steel Padlocks (see Commercial Grade Locks) Sets have been designed for military and commercial applications. The sets range from 3 to 10 locks all keyed alike. The locks are not always identical in design and vary depending on the application. Examples of these sets are: Amnesty Box, MTS Vehicle Mount, M997 Ambulance, M1025 HMVE, M1089 5 Ton Wrecker, Universal Weapons Rack, MK19 Rack, M984 Hemet Wrecker, M978 Fueler, etc.
Securus offers this ability to design locks to fit where a standard lock set is not suitable.
Laminated Brass Padlocks