The Coupler Lock has a solid brass lock body and a hardened steel shackle. This lock is designed for securing latch type trailer hitch couplers that have a hole through the handle. The solid brass body provides additional protection against the harshest weather and corrosive environments.
The rectangular shape design is also excellent for securing gates, sheds and connecting chains.
|Item #||Body Width||Pins||Shackle Diameter||Vertical Shackle Clearance||Horizontal Shackle Clearance|
- 5 Pin Precision Brass Tumbler Cylinder
- Hardened Shackle for extra cutting protection
- Ball Bearing Locking Mechanism
- Solid Brass Body protects against Rust and Corrosion
Best Used For:
- Trailer Hitches
- Recreational Vehicles, ATV’s, UTV’s
- Gates, Fences or Sheds
- Vending Machines
- Recycling Industry