The Chinrose Chromed Brass Padlock is a solid brass body chrome plated for additional protection against the harshest weather and corrosive environments with either a standard pin cylinder or a disc and spacer cylinder.
With a double locking mechanism and hardened steel or Boron Alloy shackles, the hardest known metal making the Boron Alloy shackles resistant to cutting or sawing.
Best Used For:
- Gates, Fences or Sheds
- Vending Machines
- Recycling Industry
- Cable Boxes, Utility Boxes and Substations
- Business Gates
- Manufacturing Environment
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Commercial, Industrial and Storefronts
The Model BR701 has a shrouded shackle which has limited exposed shackle to prevent cutting with bolt cutters or other tools.
|Item #||Body Width||Pins||Shackle Diameter||Vertical Shackle Clearance||Horizontal Shackle Clearance|
- 5 Pin Precision Brass Tumbler Cylinder or Disc and Spacer Cylinder
- Hardened Shackle for extra cutting protection
- Ball Bearing Double Locking Mechanism
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Keyed Alike Available
- Shrouded Shackle Available
- Private Label
- Available in Box Pack or Blister Packages for Retail Sales
To learn more contact us.